Sunday 10 April 2011

Bye Bye 2010...(a poem...rather jingle written by me, just to bid adieu to the best year in my life till now..):)

though it doesn't have any significance now...m posting this for just sake of "posting" as right now m busy with exams and don't  have enough time to write something new for my first blog post!!!...







In the twilight of zero nine ('09),
i was not at all fine.
With dereliction and compunction,
loaded with the self conviction;
fighting with the damping luck,
nothing was good for this chuck.

Then like a fresh wind u came,
to make my life more serene.
Taught me to love,
taught me to embrace,
so that i won't get lost in some crazed rat race.
Taught me to fight and to be strong,
to make me deft for the throng.
Sometimes when i was too low,
you never let the "sorrow river" to flow.
And sometimes when i was flying high,
you cautioned me to "earthify".

At every step,at every way,on any time,
Oh dear twenty ten...you were always like a friend.

As the time went by, Year calender became dry;
now just few days lie,after that you are going to die.
(Your) Being at the death's door, makes me to love you more;
but as you told,at these times i have to be bold.
I commit myself to your teachings and promise to welcome your younger sibling.
Here i offer you last rites,'ll remember you as a flawless kite...

At every step,at every way,on any time,
Oh dear twenty ten...you were always like a friend.

On every step,on every way,at any time,
Oh dear twenty ten...i 'll miss you like a friend.

Bye bye twenty ten,i 'll miss you like a friend.

4 comments:

  1. nice one... u r not a engg. u r our next raamdhaari singh dinkar :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...nah..i m engnr by heart nd 'll remain so till my last breath...:)
    raamdhari singh dinkar was great..but i prefer robert browning...

    ReplyDelete